The Upper School's curriculum is designed to challenge and cultivate students' minds and prepare them for college. Year after year, TST graduates are accepted to and excel at our nation's most competitive colleges and universities. TST's Upper School is college preparatory in nature and places emphasis on academics, but also on the tasks associated with applying to schools, preparing for the SAT/ACT, and identifying scholarships and financial aid opportunities. Beginning in the ninth grade, TST's Director of College Placement starts a college prep plan using Naviance/Family Connection for every student and assists in its completion. TST juniors participate in Junior Seminar, a semester-long course that takes an in-depth look at the college application process. College advising, TAPPS academic and art competitions, student clubs, and an active Student Government incorporated with outstanding academics prepare Trinity students for college and beyond.
- English/AP English
- Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Statistics
- Biology, Astronomy, AP Biology II, AP Chemistry, Physics
- American History, U.S. History, Western Civilization, Government, Economics, AP European History, AP Psychology
- Comparative Religion/Chapel
- Spanish I, Spanish II, Spanish III, Spanish IV, AP Spanish
- Art, Choir, Photography, Yearbook, Journalism, Theatre
- Educational Travel
Upper School students experience chapel life multiple times each week. They attend formal chapel services on Wednesday with the entire student body.