Apil 2, 2020 Update:
While we hope this changes for the better our expectation as of now is that the TST campus will remain closed at least through May 4. None of us have ever been through anything like this, so we are learning as we go. We want to do everything we can to support you as your children learn at home. To that end please check out our Remote Learning Guidelines and Suggestions by clicking the picture. This information is also accessible on the resource boards of myTST.
Continue to follow:
- Weekly email general updates on Thursdays.
- Lesson Plans posted weekly on Fridays by 9:00 am on myTST for the next week.
- Titan Tidbits published weekly on Sundays.
- Blog posts will be posted on Mondays on the TST website: www.trinityschooloftexas.com.
- Early Childhood and Lower School Morning Announcements will be posted daily on the myTST Titan Talk Resource Board. The morning announcement on Friday will be Friday Chapel.
- Wednesday Chapel will be posted weekly on myTST Wednesday Chapel Resource Board.
Extended Enrichment service fees will be credited back to your SMART Tuition account this week for the days these services weren’t available in March and April.
We are all in this together. We will continue to work to improve things weekly.
Head of School
Head of Early Childhood and Lower School
Check out this myTST tour here:
(tour done via a computer pc. Mobile version is similar. Look for the three lines to access menus)
Each user can set up text/ email notification settings to receive alerts when certain items are posted, when a message is received, when sports are scheduled or cancelled, etc. Every class/ subject in which your child is enrolled has a virtual bulletin board and is the place all remote learning details will be posted.