The Trinity Advantage
consists of a set of key values which are our bedrock. These include:
• Our clear sense of place; at TST, students, parents, faculty, and staff are known and valued individually.
• Our Episcopal tradition; we center our school community in shared reflection around our personal and corporate spiritual journey.
• Our broadly inclusive community; we welcome and embrace students and families of different backgrounds and faiths.
• Our vigorous academic experience, along with accessible and vibrant offerings in the arts and athletics, definitively prepares graduates to succeed at a college or university which best suits them and which they could choose.
• Our ever-growing commitment to foster innovative programming and teaching which produces strong thinkers, communicators, creators, and collaborators.
• Our commitment to help develop autonomous young people; from our two-year-olds through our seniors, we are committed to guiding our students to learn to be independent, critical thinkers who make good choices and are well-prepared for the world awaiting them.
• Our intent to prepare graduates to lead lives of purpose and impact, supported by a foundation of character shaped by our program's focus on knowledge, honor, and service.
• Our partnership with parents: together, our shared quest is to help our students identify and cultivate their God-given abilities of mind and body and turn these possibilities into a remarkable life of purpose.
We believe that this list represents the gift and advantage that is TST. Our chief task is to ensure that each person discovers us at our best and in fullest alignment with these values. Our hope is that our community, increasingly and with ever greater uniformity, will stand together in unison and proudly proclaim our values.